The mental health specialists at Be Well are fully geared to diagnose and treat emotional and behavioural disorders. Whether it is a panic attack, frightening hallucinations, thoughts of suicide or hearing voices, we can help. We also treat long-term conditions, such as feelings of sadness, hopelessness or anxiousness that never seem to lift or problems in functioning, causing everyday life to feel distorted or out of control.
The focus is on providing psychiatric, psychological and behavioural health services for all age groups in a friendly and caring atmosphere. The care is customised to the patient’s needs, usually on an outpatient basis.
- Evaluation and treatment for substance abuse, depression and anxiety
- Counselling for post-traumatic stress disorders and patient at risk for suicide
- Evaluation and management of mental illnesses of the elderly
- Cognitive behavioural treatment program
- Family counselling services