Passing on the knowledge
At Be Well we offer certified training courses, including a 3 year post graduate program in association with the Society for Emergency Medicine, India.
Masters in Emergency Medicine (MEM)
Eligibility : Registered MBBS / PG Doctors
- Training in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care by eminent and experienced faculty
- Training in evidence-based emergency care according to recent trends
- Continous review by the board of several medical consultants
- Easy job opportunities in India and abroad
- Eligibility as DNB (Emergency Medicine) adjunct faculty
- Eligibility to appear for MRCEM (UK) exam (Recognised by MCI)
Attractive stipend, accommodation and food included.
Hospital Technician Certificate Course
Be Well runs an educational academy with innovative programs for medical, paramedical and support staff. One of these programs is the Hospital Technician certificate course.
- 10 std /+2 preferable with science background
- Keen Interest
- One year on the-job-training & exam followed by 1 year internship
- Structured curriculum in Laboratory, X-ray, ICU,Operation Theatre & Emergency
- Be Well will conduct on-campus interview to facilitate placements
- Assured 100% placement